Learn to Hifz the Holy Quran Online
It is the next course after Quran reading with Tajweed. Quran memorization means to learn and read the holy Quran by heart. Hifz of the Quran is the ability to absorb the Holy Quran in the heart. Most people have this desire and dream to memorize and Hifz full or a part of the Holy Quran because Quran is the direct conversation of Allah Almighty and Hifz-e-Quran is the greatest worship. But due to busy schedules and lack of proper guidance, most of the people unable to memorize it, rather it becomes impossible for them due to the biggest hurdle of a qualified teacher, job, and business activities. SuffaQuran makes it sure for you and your kids that we have qualified, masters, and a professional team available for this course who will help you during the whole process of Quran memorization online in one-one live session.
Memorizing the Holy Quran needs physical, mental, and spiritual journey and grooming. For memorization; listening and reading are very important and required. For beginners, our teachers focus on Quran memorization through listening which is Stage A, and with the passage of time when students complete stage A would be shifted to memorize through reading. And finally, they will be able to memorize according to the Tajweed rules and reported narrations from the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) inshallah. It takes more time than Quran reading with the Tajweed course.
People are memorizing the holy Quran from the very past and it will be continued up to Judgement day. When the Quran revealed, at the same time the followers of the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) learn and memorize the verses and start practice. Quran is in protected and original form. In the Quran, Allah says: “Indeed, it is We who sent down the Quran and indeed, We will be its guardian.” [Al-Quran 15:9]
At SuffaQuran, you will find the Hafiz-e-Quran teachers and affective teaching method which will save your money and time both. Therefore, we encourage all parents that this is your responsibility to help your children in memorizing the Book of Allah Almighty because children can memorize better and easily as compared to old people. Click here to book FREE trial classes.
Quran Memorization Increases
Spiritual Level of Muslims
Quran Memorization Online
JOIN US FOR Quran Memorization Online
AND GET CERTIFED
Memorization Level 1
Most people have a very busy schedule due to their jobs and business. Also, school going students have no enough time due to studies to memorize the whole Quran. Therefore, many people want to memorize partially the Holy Quran to absorb in hearts. In this level, it depends upon students and parents what they want to select?
- Memorizing the last Juzz (No.30):
- Memorizing the short surahs:
- Memorizing selected surahs: For Example Surah Yaseen, surah Al-Rahman, surah Al-Mulk, surah Al-Waqiah, surah Kahaf, etc.
Memorization Level 2
In this level, one can memorize the Holy Quran completely. Most of the students wish to complete the last Juzz No.30 first and then start from the first Juzz No.1 but it depends upon students and parents demands. Therefore, you can join this course to book free trials for your children. On the successful completion of Hifz-e-Quran, students shall get a certificate of Hifz-e-Quran.
- Abdullah ibn Amr narrated that the Messenger of Allah said: The Hafiz-e-Quran (a person who has memorized Quran) will be said on the Day of Judgement: Recite and rise in status, recite as you used to recite in the world, for your status will be at the last verse that recites.” [Thirmidhi and Abu-Dawood]
Importance and Rewards of Hifz
Quran memorization is a spiritual journey that can build a better and strong relationship between Allah and an individual as well as between his/ her family members. As Quran is Allah’s conversation and Book thats why this is a great honor for every Muslim to absorb in his/her heart. Allah Almighty says:
“And we have certainly made the Quran easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember?” [Al-Quran 54:17]
List of the people who will be given shelter in the shade of Arsh (Throne of Allah) on the fearful Day of judgment includes that person who teaches Quran to the Muslim’s children and also those who learn the Holy Quran in their children and are devoted to its recitation when growing up. Hazrat Abdullah ibn Abbas (RA) narrated that Rasulullah (SAW) said:
“He in whose heart there is no part of the Quran is like a desert house.” [Tarmidhi]
Who Can Join This Course?
- All kids and adults can apply and learn Quran memorization online anytime only if they are able to recite the Holy Quran properly with Tajweed rules.
- All sisters and daughters can start to learn Quran with Hifz with our qualified and professional female Quran teachers.
- All school going students and those who are doing jobs can also apply for full or a part of the Holy Quran to memorize it.
How to start Quran Memorization Online?
- Just fill out the form for Booking FREE Trial classes anytime anywhere.
- Take your three days free classes having no cost and no credit card information required for.
- On the completion of FREE trials, weather or not to decide to continue or discontinue the regular classes.
- All you need a computer/Laptop/iPad, internet access, and software like Zoom and Skype for audio and video calls to share a lesson with students.